This document describes the changes that have taken place between the different NoteKeeper versions.
Version 0.10.6 (build 20140503)
- Could not edit tasks.
Version 0.10.5 (build 20140415)
- Minor code improvements.
Version 0.10.4 (build 20140128)
- DLL incompatibility on some versions of Windows.
Version 0.10.3 (build 20140127)
- Font size and name in toolbar sometimes displayed incorrect values.
- Updated compiler to MSVC9 SP1.
- Fixed some issues raised by static code analysis.
Version 0.10.2 (build 20130309)
- CRC check erroneously displayed data integrity warning on encrypted nodes.
Version 0.10.1 (build 20130304)
- Find dialog sometimes crashed on second use.
- Open/Save As dialog sometimes crashed.
Version 0.10 (build 20130104)
- New spell checking engine.
- New toolbar icons.
- New NoteKeeper icon.
- Minimize-to-tray option.
- Reduced build warnings.
- Added CRC checks for data operations.
- Now using MSVC9 compiler.
- Now using paintlib 2.6.2
Version 0.9.9 (build 20090818)
- User interface component caused a crash in Windows Vista.
- Image toolbar menu item is now shown when a file is open.
Version 0.9.8 (build 20090817)
- New font colour/highlight selection dropdown, which will save the custom colours.
- Select All added to the text context menu.
- Changed New Note logic so that it is created as a child if a folder is selected.
- Spell check menu item moved.
- Limited support for Windows XP/Vista visual styles.
- Now using modern open and save dialogs.
- Only register nkp file type on install.
- Attempting to save over read-only files did not work properly.
- Dropping an image on an open node replaced the text without warning.
Version 0.9.7 (build 20090101)
- Text conversion utils should now behave if there are no Microsoft Converter dlls installed (thanks to Patricio Silva).
- State of the MDI child windows should now be remembered between sessions (thanks to Daniel Beardsmore).
- Standard registry settings are no longer changed as part of the installation routine (thanks to Daniel Beardsmore).
Version 0.9.6 (build 20081213)
- Added quick-select keys for tree and bookmarks list.
- Better tab support.
- Leave tree in more intuitive state after dropping files.
- Minidumps should now contain more data.
- Correct broken import routine (handle PLTextException).
- Remove beep on opening node with keyboard + removed some dead code.
- Workaround for crash in CWinApp::~CWinApp.
Version 0.9.5 (build 20081108)
- Find In Node dialog improvements.
- The Help Bar would disappear under certain circumstances.
- Two different instances of NoteKeeper could open the same file…but only one would write! Now fixed.
- For encrypted files, unencrypted data could be read from the temporary files.
- Replaced non-functioning stack trace code with minidump output.
Version 0.9.4 (build 20060102)
- Always on Top mode
- Access Violation (crash) at 0x004E55AB – thanks to LZSV & AH (Perth) for bug reports.
- Access Violation (crash) at 0x004E57E2 – thanks to Pete (New Jersey).
Version 0.9.3 (build 20031025)
- Basic batch node exporting.
- Image zooming and rotation.
- NoteKeeper is now 100% freeware.
- Problem closing windows that open as maximized.
Version 0.9.2 (build 20021230)
- Optional splash screen.
- Allow use of clipboard shortcut keys (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-X) when renaming nodes.
- For encrypted files, stop prompting for a password every time the ‘File Properties’ window is closed.
Version 0.9.1 (build 20021212)
- Intermittent crash when exiting options window (Visual C++ Bug – Q195032).
Version 0.9 (build 20021201)
- Password entry window was being hidden by splash screen.
- ‘Bookmark not found’ messages on exit.
- Problems with ‘Reload last used file’ option.